The week in Inspiration: NY Fashion Week 2014

I would LOVE to go to NY Fashion Week someday!  But for now, social media will have to suffice.





If you're into street style and don't follow Could I Have That on Instagram or read her blog, you should!  She has a cool, laid-back style and takes beautiful photos.  Oh, and she got to be at the Monique Lhuillier Fall 2014 show and witness this amazing gown up close and personal!




Mercedes Benz Fashion Week's Instagram Account brought me to this Jill Stuart mini.  I like the fresh interpretation of the drop waist with the full skirt.


How about this Carolina Herrera number!  Apparently red is hot for fall 2014…


There's always something to love from Diane Von Furstenberg!


Th texture and color of this Altuzarra dress is so unique.  It would be a really pretty choice for an early fall wedding or event (in my dreams)!





Victoria Beckham's show was very feminine.  I love all the white and the look of this dress.  How fun would that be to wear!



This coat is stunning!


And how 'major' does she look at her show...I have a crush!
VB Images via Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...